Stockings
I just had to post this picture. We received new stockings in the mail a few days ago. It's hard to find 6 matching Christmas stockings in stores...at least it was for me. I saw these online and love them.
I've gotta say I got teary eyed when I put them up...and I still do sometimes when I look at the mantle.
Last year at this time we had the snowflake on the mantle but only 5 stockings...it broke my heart to see that empty space and know Jaden was in China somewhere. And about that time I heard Third Day's "Merry Christmas" (which we played at baptism) for the first time. sniff sniff
It's so awesome to have him home now...the mantle is complete (at least for now).







2 comments:
sniff, sniff.... such a sweet post! I remember feeling the same way last year while we were waiting for Elaine. I still have to pinch myself that she is really here now!
Love the picture of the stockings on your mantel!
Beautiful, just beautiful, Carey.
Post a Comment