I've Been Tagged
(FYI...Jaden is doing MUCH better, and I haven't heard an update on Cindy yet. Thanks for your prayers!)
I've been tagged by Jennifer at My Three Sons...and a Little China Girl to list 7 things you might not know about me.
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So now, I need to come up with 7 things you might not know about me...hmmmm...
1. I've never lived more than 20 miles from where I do now. And that includes college!
2. I'm not an organized person, nor am I a neat person. Although I want to be very much. This is a quandry in my life that I'm working on!
3. If I don't exercise I get back and neck pain. Occasionally (like today), I do anyway, but it's much worse if I don't. I really don't like to exercise, but I love the way I feel physically and mentally when I do. I shoot for 3 times a week, I usually make 2. What do I do? Aerobics in front of the tv during naptime!
4. I crave chocolate. But I need to be careful cuz too much sugar gives me mood swings. But it's generally when I'm "moody" that I crave it the most! Been doing good at leaving it alone as of late. Kinda a giving it up for lent thing...even though lent doesn't start until tomorrow and I'm not Catholic.
5. I went to the same small Christian grade school that my girls go to now. I had 10 kids in my class. I love it that they are able to go there. They don't have the same teachers that I personally had, but one or two are still there, and my principal just retired last year.
6. I'm 100% Dutch. Or so I'm told. My Grandfather was disappointed that neither I nor my brother married someone with that heritage. Sorry, Grandpa, guess we didn't poll our future mates (actually, sorry Grandpa, but it wasn't an important criteria in a husband for me!).
7. About once a year I like a radish sandwich. One piece of bread, butter, garden fresh sliced radishes, and salt. I used to think it was a Dutch thing, but Brandy's Mom says it's a Norweigen thing, too. So I'm thinking it's just an old fashioined thing.
OK, I tag:
Becky at And Cloe Makes Six
Amy at Family of Five
Miriam at In His Grip
Steph at Learnin' by Grace
Leah at Lovin' the Plan
Sara at The Yesda's
My Sis at Jinglebritches
P.S. One more! Leave it to me to turn a 7 into an 8! I'm not a good speller and the spellcheck isn't working on blogger at the moment! LOL So please excuse any errors. :)
I've been tagged by Jennifer at My Three Sons...and a Little China Girl to list 7 things you might not know about me.
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So now, I need to come up with 7 things you might not know about me...hmmmm...
1. I've never lived more than 20 miles from where I do now. And that includes college!
2. I'm not an organized person, nor am I a neat person. Although I want to be very much. This is a quandry in my life that I'm working on!
3. If I don't exercise I get back and neck pain. Occasionally (like today), I do anyway, but it's much worse if I don't. I really don't like to exercise, but I love the way I feel physically and mentally when I do. I shoot for 3 times a week, I usually make 2. What do I do? Aerobics in front of the tv during naptime!
4. I crave chocolate. But I need to be careful cuz too much sugar gives me mood swings. But it's generally when I'm "moody" that I crave it the most! Been doing good at leaving it alone as of late. Kinda a giving it up for lent thing...even though lent doesn't start until tomorrow and I'm not Catholic.
5. I went to the same small Christian grade school that my girls go to now. I had 10 kids in my class. I love it that they are able to go there. They don't have the same teachers that I personally had, but one or two are still there, and my principal just retired last year.
6. I'm 100% Dutch. Or so I'm told. My Grandfather was disappointed that neither I nor my brother married someone with that heritage. Sorry, Grandpa, guess we didn't poll our future mates (actually, sorry Grandpa, but it wasn't an important criteria in a husband for me!).
7. About once a year I like a radish sandwich. One piece of bread, butter, garden fresh sliced radishes, and salt. I used to think it was a Dutch thing, but Brandy's Mom says it's a Norweigen thing, too. So I'm thinking it's just an old fashioined thing.
OK, I tag:
Becky at And Cloe Makes Six
Amy at Family of Five
Miriam at In His Grip
Steph at Learnin' by Grace
Leah at Lovin' the Plan
Sara at The Yesda's
My Sis at Jinglebritches
P.S. One more! Leave it to me to turn a 7 into an 8! I'm not a good speller and the spellcheck isn't working on blogger at the moment! LOL So please excuse any errors. :)







5 comments:
I like radish sandwiches too! -- But my favorite in the summer is toast, mayo and a fresh tomato slice -mmmmm- I took your challenge!
Love your list! Can't relate with the sandwich though.
Love the lent comment. Too funny that you're not Catholic, but you gave up chocolate! I'm not Catholic, but lots of people here are. The restaurants even offer fish specials on whatever day they can't eat meat.
I found you through Becky's blog. I do believe we went to High School together and went to the same Elementary School until I moved in 5th grade. What a small world! It was the wedding picture you posted months ago that did it for me!
I feel like I know you a little better.
Sorry, the sandwich doesn't sound very good to me... I don't like radishes :-)
Hi there,
I finally did my 7 things you might now know about me. I'm a little slow these days...
Post a Comment