Update on Cindy
Cindy's surgery went well! Praise the Lord! Last update I recieved they were extremely hopeful that this was the answers to almost 2 years worth of prayers. During surgery they discovered that indeed there was pressure on her brain (and swelling I believe) and the nerves were very upset by it. Right away after removing the piece of her skull, the nerves started to settle down, or whatever it is nerves do.
The surgery was yesterday, not Tuesday like I'd originally thought. The plan was for her to spend 24 hours in ICU, then 5 days at the hospital, and then to remain in Milwakee for another week before they could go home. She has a whopper of a headache, but as her sister put it, it could hardly be worse than ones she's had before.
So praise the Lord with me that the surgery went well, and please keep praying for Cindy and her family. Cindy's dream is that she can be a good mom to her 4 kids. Something that's very hard to do with almost constant migranes. Please, Lord, grant her this dream.






2 comments:
Amen!
Keep us all posted on Cindy, and thanks for caring so much and so deeply for all your friends. I'm privileged to be counted as one of them.
Will continue to pray that everything goes well, and soon she will be back home with her family and enjoying her kids!
PS - I posted my 7 list - so check it out!
Post a Comment