Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tooth Fairy



Shianne lost her first molar yesterday. She came home so excited!! It's been wiggly for a long time. She's lost plenty of teeth, but it's been awhile, so it's still exciting.

After the kids went to bed and I was brushing MY teeth, I say, "oh, tooth fairy!" cuz I had almost forgotten to put moolah under her pillow.

Brandy laughs in bed and says, why bother, they don't believe anymore anyway. I knew Shianne didn't anymore but not Sierra. I've had some Mom blunders in that area...you know the kind. Where I forget to do the tooth fairy thing and come up with some crazy story that they don't quite believe. Or I've said, go back and look, I think you just missed it! After I've snuck in and put it there. Or, the tooth fairy must have known how much you wanted to keep your tooth!

So Brandy says this is how the conversation went on the way home from Pioneer Club.


(shianne) "Mom and Dad are the tooth fairy, you know."

(sierra)"Yeah, I know. I was awake once when Mom put the money under my pillow."

(brandy) "Well, if you guys don't believe in the tooth fairy, then he just won't come anymore."


I'm laughing in the bathroom. I asked Brandy what they said to that!


(unison) "We believe! We believe!"


LOL!!!!! Yes, the "Tooth fairy" did come last night!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's too cute! The tooth fairy has not visited our house yet as Taylor has yet to lose a tooth or even have one loose.