Happy Birthday, Tye!
I can't believe my Tye is 5 already. Where does time go?!? I told him tonight he couldn't have any more birthdays, but he didn't believe me. Good thing, too. Really, I want him to have lots and lots more birthdays!
Happy Birthday, Buddy! I love you very very much! You are the best 5 year old ever. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love your hugs. But most of all, I love your tender heart. And remember Buddy, Jesus loves you even more than we do. And we love you a LOT! So all your birthdays to come, live for Him.
I was taking a stroll down memory lane. We watched video of "baby Tye" tonight. Oh, so sweet, I almost cried. And then I started going through pictures...couldn't pick which ones so you're gonna see a lot!
These first ones are fuzzy cuz it was our first not-so-great digital. Thankfully we took lots of pictures with our film camera!
Brandy getting Tye into John Deere early...in the hospital! This was taken the day he was born. He was a big boy--9 lbs, 9 oz!


Eating paper at my sister's Dora birthday party...
Summer I was one, hangin' out at the beach! Like my earplugs? Tye had tubes put in his ears after 8 ear infections by the time he was 10 months old. They worked great! But we had to be careful around water, so the earplugs.
At the beach with my buddy, Jin Joo. Our sweet foreign exchange student that year.
Labor Day, having a taste of root beer. Jin Joo was concerned...she thought it was more than just pop because of the bottle and root "beer"!
Eating some of Jin Joo's Korean noodles. Yum, yum!
"Fixin'" at Grandpa's house...
I'm pooped!
On a nature walk with Mom at a nearby state park...

Happy Birthday, Tye-man!







5 comments:
Happy Birthday Tye! Fun pictures...they grow up way too fast!
Happy birthday, Tye! You have GREAT parents!
Happy Birthday Tye! Hope you had a great day!
What a cutie pie he is! Happy Birthday Tye!!
Post a Comment