I'm SO Excited!
Look what I got at our church auction last night!!!

I'm so excited! The gals that donated this (along with their guys) are very talented. I'm having them do our bedroom & bath. Wow! I can't wait! Talked with one of the gals last night and they'll come over to check it out, and them come up with a proposal/plan of sorts to present. I've worked on our bedroom on and off for a while and just can't come up with something I like, much less something Brandy likes. I told her I'd actually like to go with something a little more masculine (Brandy wouldn't mind going camo...sorry, hon, not going there!) as it's Brandy's room, too. I'll take pictures and keep you updated on how it's going!!






5 comments:
How fun is that!! I can't wait to see the results. Make sure you take before and after pics!
And don't forget the DURING pictures! What a neat thing!
How cool is that??!!! Someone else to do the work. :o} Just wanted you to know that we will be praying or Brandy (and you) tomorrow. Hang in there Sis!!
Love you to pieces!!
That sounds awesome! I'm jealous:)
how fun!!! i think we all dream of this!!
Post a Comment