Things Kids Say
The kids said some funny things this past week. I wanted to write them down before I forgot!
____________________
Sierra as I'm tucking her in to bed, "Mom, why does your breath smell like that?"
Guess Mom needs a mint.
____________________
I was waking Shianne up Sunday morning.
"Mom, why are you waking me up so early on church day?"
"Cuz we're going to church."
She sighed and said "I thought church day was a day of rest?!?"
____________________
I've had some "issues" with 30-something acne lately. Lots of fun. I guess better now than when I was a teenager because then I would have been mortified. Now I'm just a bit irritated.
Tye was sitting on my lap the other night. I wasn't wearing any makeup. He looks at my face and points here and there and says,
"What are those red dots on your face?"
"Those are just pimples, you get them sometimes when you're older."
"Like Sierra?" (As in, older like Sierra)
I laugh. "No, older than Sierra. Like when you go to High School."
(Pause.)
"I don't want to go to High School."






3 comments:
That's too funny. I need to write that stuff down more because I always end up forgetting.
Kids give us so much to laugh about if we just take the time to really listen to them! I'm excited about your designer room!
Post a Comment