Oh, Wacky Day
Shianne's birthday is not quite here...August 29...but we wanted to have her birthday party before school started so we didn't have to worry about getting to bed quite so early, and there weren't school events to conflict with. What type of birthday party did she choose? A Wacky Bear party!
Here it is, the cake! Not too bad for homemade, you think? I usually buy our birthday cakes, but Shianne and I had a good time making this one! The cake itself was a memory made.
The gals at Wacky Bear did a fabulous job with the girls. Until food time, I basically sat back and watched!
Twister, anyone? Shi was excited, she won 3 out of 4 of the games...
I thought we'd be in a back room. But nope! They had the store as their playground.
Stuffing my bear...with love of course!
All in all, it was a great party. Not too much work for me...and I was grateful I could handle it by myself. The girls had a 10 year old girl...giggling, silly (and sometimes gross!)...good time!
For those who have never heard of Wacky Bear, it's along the lines of Build-a-Bear. And since there are no Build-a-Bears within about 5 hours of here (as far as I can tell), Wacky Bear it is!
We had her party at Wacky Bear Wednesday night with 4 of her friends. What fun! I would highly recommend it. For $11 a child, they take care of lots of details. Each child gets a bear to stuff, they have a staff member or two that take care of the games, and they provide the tableware. We just provided the food and the kids. Since I brought the food from home, and Shianne and I made the cake, it was a reasonable cost for a birthday party.
Here it is, the cake! Not too bad for homemade, you think? I usually buy our birthday cakes, but Shianne and I had a good time making this one! The cake itself was a memory made.
The gals at Wacky Bear did a fabulous job with the girls. Until food time, I basically sat back and watched!
Twister, anyone? Shi was excited, she won 3 out of 4 of the games...
I thought we'd be in a back room. But nope! They had the store as their playground.
Stuffing my bear...with love of course!
All in all, it was a great party. Not too much work for me...and I was grateful I could handle it by myself. The girls had a 10 year old girl...giggling, silly (and sometimes gross!)...good time! Happy early bday, Shi!







5 comments:
Happy Early Birthday Sweetie Pie!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Love you to pieces
Happy Birthday!! She looks so much like you. Such a cutie!!
I was thinking the same thing - how much she looks like you! Happy Birthday, Shi!
Happy Birthday early Shi!
Looks like a fun place to go!
Happy early Birthday Shianne! Sounds like a great party and a easy one for Mom! Oh, and thanks for the invite to see the crop dusters. Too bad it didn't work out. Thanks for thinking of us!
Post a Comment