Thursday, September 04, 2008

Clarify

Cuz of a concerned phone call from a friend of mine this afternoon after she read the blog (thanks, Brenda), I thought I should clarify.

Overall, everyone has been absolutely wonderful about our "news." There has only been a few that you can tell (some by words, mostly by body language) that they aren't supportive. But it's only been a select few! Praise the Lord! Honestly, I was preparing myself for the majority of folks to think we're crazy! Well, ok, the majority probably do (smile), but in a nice way. And as another friend said, God is crazy! God's love is crazy, anyway. And because of that crazy awesome love, He sometimes asks us to do things that here on little itty bitty earth, sounds crazy. Go God!

So again, to clarify, we are doing well and thanks to the many many people who are supportive of this adventure God has placed us on!!

1 comment:

House of Belonging said...

Why the lack of support? Were they unsupportive with Jaden? Or is it just the number of the children . . . or the ages . . . ?