Got Names?
Ok, it's late late late. Or should I say early?
I've just looked online at 600+ names that start with "S." Help!
Got any suggestions? We think we've come up with one of the girls names...maybe. And it's an "s" name. Well, our other two girls are also "s" names so we thought maybe we should go for all four girls with "s". 'Sept we can't agree. No fighting or arguing or anything. Just can't find a name we both like.
Two of our already home 4 kids we had a hard time with as well. Sierra was 12 hours old before she had a name. So, at this late late late hour I'm going to bed and asking you for suggestions!
Please comment!! We can use all the help we can get. :)






6 comments:
How's about Shanae? Rhymes with Renae? Sarina. Like Sabrina, without the "b".
Just some thoughts from my brain on a Monday.
Best wishes in your name pickin'! And congratulations on your adoption!
We still don't have a name for our Chinababy. I think it needs to be a "c" or "k" name because I have Bryce, Braden and then Cade. It's so hard because you want the perfect name.
I think Sandy is a great name!!!!
:o)
We know a little girl with the name Sevanna (sounds like the southern name Savannah). I think that it is combination family name, but I think that it is beautiful. Good luck in the naming game - we have had trouble with both of ours! :)
I personally think Susanna (or Suzanna) would go great with Sierra and Shianne. Or Savannah. No good reason, just think it sounds nice. Have you looked at ethnic names? What excitement! Would love to see pics!
Tina
There was a family where I grew up, all the kids had "S" names - Sandy, Shelly, Susan, Sara, and Steve. The mom would run down the list until she came to the one she wanted! But there are also Sydney, Sheridan, and Stephanie ;)
Post a Comment