Friday, September 26, 2008

Heartburn?!?

Ok, what can you do but laugh at God's sense of humor? Or maybe better said His assurance that we are on the right path, and then smile about it.

I have heartburn. Not horrible, but enough to make it's presence known. Had it a couple of days ago, too. I've only gotten heart burn 4 different times/periods in my life. Three pregnancies. Then while we were waiting for Jaden (yeah, no kidding) and NOW!

Guess it's official. I'm "paper-pregnant!" Better go buy some Rolaids!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

That is really funny! Hope the "pregnancy" isn't too long!!

Heather said...

Too cute! You know, if it's really bad, it means your "babies" will have full heads of hair! ;)

Can I just say again... I am SO excited for your family. I'm gonna be glued to this blog for the next few months! :)