Look at the Difference...
...a little over a year can make. The first picture is of Brandy and Jaden in China; the second my friend, Suz, took the night of family pictures.


Amazing, isn't it? Our little guy amazes me almost daily. I know I'm probably prejudice, but he's so cute and so smart! I just had to take video of him today. I should take video more often, as you can tell, he thought it was like the digital camera...he wanted to "see!"






5 comments:
Too too cute!!!! Great way to start my day!!! Big hugs from me.
Love you
What sweet pictures!! I love that. It is amazing what a little time and love can do!!
Wow, God is good.
He is just priceless!!
It feels so good when your
child reconizes colors!
Blessing's!
Oh awesome! It's been a few days since I stopped by your blog, so I'm catching up. Hey -- it was great seeing you on Saturday. xoxo
Post a Comment