Saturday, September 27, 2008

You Were Waiting....?

(Smile) A friend just stopped by earlier and mentioned something about the kids' names. Oh yeah, I hadn't posted them yet, have I? Welllllll.....drumrolllllll................................


Svanna

Gabriel

Summer


We're thinking Ms. Svanna is about 6ish, Mr. Gabe is about 4ish, and Ms. Summer is about 3ish.

God is AWESOME!!!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Love them! They will go great with your other kids' names.

Jinglebritches said...

You can start your own "Seventh Heaven" TV show!!!! Love the names. Miss you bunches! Wish we lived closer. Hugs.

Love you to pieces!!

Mom2Bs said...

I love the names! They will fit perfectly in your family! Thanks for sharing!!:)
Have a great week and attacking your laundry, I never thought of it as Mount Washmore! It looks about that tall here too!
Blessing's to you all!

Denise said...

Love the names...especially Gabe !(our 8 year old)

Heather said...

When I read "Ms. Svanna, Mr. Gabe, and Ms. Summer" it made me think of Miss Robin and the dance studio. :) Three new dancers to add to the roster in '09??? You're probably not "going there" yet. :)