Monkeys
Since the first one, we've called our kids "monkeys." They seem to love to climb and be crazy!
As you can tell, Jaden is no exception.

Yes, he climbed up by himself, with no assitance from a stool or ladder or mom. He was doing dishes when I found him this way...balancing on his tummy. What a monkey!


Yes, he climbed up by himself, with no assitance from a stool or ladder or mom. He was doing dishes when I found him this way...balancing on his tummy. What a monkey!
Better go...I think I hear splashing coming from the bathroom!






3 comments:
Looks like the "monkeys" at our house! A couple of weeks ago Becca was trying to stand in the middle of our kitchen table! However I didn't stop to grab the camera! Thanks for grabbing the camera first! :)
I love this picture of Jaden, the little monkey. Pretty soon you'll have a whole jungle swinging through the house. And it will be beautiful, won't it? Sending our love...
Well, I am behind in the news and I think it is wonderful that you are adopting. Congratulations!!!!
Keep us posted and we will be praying.
Karen Whitt
Post a Comment