A Challenge!
I took on an easy challenge from a blog I LOVE to follow, Owlhaven. The challenge is to go to the Picture files on your computer, find the 6th file folder, select the 6th picture and post it!
Here's the picture I came up with!
I should go through my pics and take out some, as you can see, this one is a little fuzzy, but still cute!
It's of Shianne last Christmas. We had come home from Jamaica and were celebrating Christmas just our family. Shianne's gift was too big to wrap so she was told to close her eyes and wait for Dad to go get it. Doesn't she look excited?!
If you choose to participate in the challenge, leave your blog/website address in the comment section!






7 comments:
What a cute picture!
From your recent posts, I'm gathering we like the same blogs:) I'll look for a picture later and post if it's appropriate.
http://katelynsfund.org/vanvoorst/
love the pic.
my 6th file only had 3 pics, so I went with 7th and 7th.
www.mom2hpl.blogspot.com
http://ihavebeenchanged.blogspot.com/
Carey, how fun! Great memories...
Carey, Thanks for the challenge! It was great fun to look through old photos. Check out our 6th, 6th pic at...
http://thethisandthatofeverydaylife.blogspot.com/
This is a fun challenge -- Here is mine --http://saved4good.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment