Field Trip
Tomorrow I was going to drive for Tye's field trip to the Pumpkin Patch, but we got the call from his Preschool teacher tonight that it's postponed. It's supposed to be in the 40s and raining. (My friends in the more warmer areas of the states...I wouldn't like some of the hot temps you're getting but I'm not ready for 40s either! Winter has come every single year of my life...still it takes me by surprise. Hmmm...)
I did get to drive for his preschool trip to the firestation a couple of weeks ago. What fun! I hate to admit it, but I often volunteer for things cuz I feel guilty, or because they really need somebody, or because I get assigned to a committee. This was something I wanted to volunteer for and I was really glad I got to go.
And now with "Bob," I should be every teacher's favorite field trip driver...being able to cart around 10 kids and another adult. I mean, really, how many moms can do that? I'm just that talented. (LOL!)

Look at this great stuff we got to try on. It was heavy!

What can be greater than spraying some water on the street?!? (Well, one little boy almost doused our pastor on his bike, that would've been pretty funny!)
What do you do when you have time to play back at preschool? Play fireman of course!






1 comment:
Samantha did the fire station field trip last Friday. And she has the pumpkin patch on Mon. I don't think her field trip will be postponed for rain though, I wish. I can't remember the last time we had rain...It's awful dry and dusty these days. I'm sure you are appreciated for driving with Big Bob :)
Post a Comment