Saturday, November 01, 2008

No News

Thanks to those who have asked if we've found out about our paperwork yesterday. We haven't heard. I tried the E coordinator at our agency, and she hasn't gotten back to me. This is very unusual, so she must be handling something else. I'll let you know when we find out!

I was excited to get a package in the mail from USCIS yesterday, hoping it was our fingerprint appointment. Unfortunately, it was not. I was very dismayed to see that they said they needed our birth certificates and marriage license. I thought I'd sent them everything they needed, but I could have made a mistake. So whose to say if it was their mistake or mine. Either way it stinks that it's a delay. My wonderful hubby reassured me that it was all in God's time. Ahhhh....yes. How wonderful to know that. But I'm SO READY for all the paperwork to be over with. Why is it even though I know God is in control I feel like I can mess it up? When put that way it puts it in perspective. Thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

Anderson Crew said...

The paperwork never ends! You even have to take paperwork with you when you travel *smile*

God's timing is amazing but def hard at times. Email me off line so i can tell you a story about our youngest son.

Jillian

Mom2Bs said...

Those darn marriage and birth certificates? Where are they all in DM?? Crazy how you can loose them/forget them? HMMM
We should start a waiting for the mail support group! Hah! Have a great weekend!!!!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Still praying for you!