Being a Mom...
Tye complained about a sore throat and earache Sunday morning. We kept him home all day, even tho after a few hours he said it didn't hurt at all. In the evening he got a fever...
Monday morning he was pretty sick. I took him in. Strep throat and ear infection. Got meds. He's been pretty miserable ever since. Last night in the middle of the night he threw up. For supper last night, he couldn't manage to eat JELLO cuz it hurt too bad, even on antibiotics for 2 days and Tylenol. However, yeah! this morning he woke up and willingly choked down some cheerios. He wanted to eat. Yeah. Thank you, Lord. He's acting better, too.
I saw this a few weeks ago in the paper and thought it was hilarious, had to share it with you!
Also got an email with this this morning...hang in there, Moms (and dads) you make a difference!






1 comment:
I hope Tye is feeling all the way better soon. We've dealt with strep plenty here too...not fun. Make sure you get plenty of rest and don't get sick!
Post a Comment