Then Again...
I tried to post earlier about care packages, but I can't figure out a good way to use a slide show of pics. Ah, tomorrow (or the next) is another day. Meantime, if you have any advice for me on good simple slide show tools for blogger, I'm all ears.
Then I thought I'd post something thought provoking. A musing, since it's getting late and I do have some things rambling around in my brain. As I approached my computer, I changed my mind.
I just got something to drink, and I'm gonna sit down and enjoy some time with my Dad. My Heavenly Father. Ahhh...the joy and rest of His presence. Doesn't that sound wonderful?
Have you done your knee-mail lately?






1 comment:
Hi Carey,
Tonight at American Reformed Church, in Hull. Aric and Tressa are talking and sharing about they're trip to Ethiopia! Starts at 7! Thought I would spread the word! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment