One More Step...
Yeah! Just had to share the news that we got our fingerprint appointment in the mail today!!! Yeah!! At the end of this month we'll get our fingerprints taken so that we can be approved for our I171h. What's that? Oh, basically a document that says we can take our kids into the USA!! It's wonderful to have an appointment. Especially after we had to send them those documents. So this was faster than I expected. Hip hip hooray! (smilin')
My excitement is dampened because of some listserv friends with our agency. Their court date in E was supposed to be yesterday and was moved. They thought they would be traveling in a month, and now it will be the end January. There hearts are broken over this delay. They've been waiting so long, and it's so hard to think of your kids being without you as well for any extra amount of time. Please send up a prayer for them.






6 comments:
What great news!! We are so excited for you!! It is amazing how appointments for fingerprints can make your day! :)
Blessing's to your family!!
Hey Carey, yeah for fingerprinting! I forget what state you live in? We're in MI and waiting for our 171 as well. I have a new obsession with my mail deliverer. :)
Jen- from IAG chat, osterink@gmail.com
That's wonderful news Carey! Each step closer brings such joy and relief. I'm so excited for y'all!
Congratulations!
WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!
YIPPEE !! So glad things are moving along!
Post a Comment