Monday, December 29, 2008

Hitting the Marathon Monday TODAY!

Ok, took a break from the Marathon because of Christmas and the stomach flu. Now....no excuses!!!

So....are you ready to join me yet? If you are looking to feel great in the New Year...come aboard! That's definitely what I'm looking for. If you'd like to read how I'm going to try to accomplish this and why I'm doing it, read here.

A specific GOAL for today and tomorrow is low sugar. That's been TERRIBLE this week. I've had enough sugar to last me a long while. Check back to see if I made this part of my Marathon training!

Feel free to sign up to join me. Remember, you can make your marathon training look like anything you want it to. It doesn't have to look an iota like mine. If you don't have a website, just comment here on Mondays to let us know how it's going. You can still sign up below. If you do have a website, be sure to include it so we can follow your progress, and we can all hold each other accountable. We're better together!

No comments: