Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How to Train a Puppy in a Blizzard

Put on hat, gloves, boots and warm coat.

Take puppy outside and set her in the snow.

Watch puppy shiver and run towards the door.

Set her back in the snow.

Watch puppy shiver and run towards the door.

Set her back in the snow (about 10 times).

Watch puppy shiver and run towards the door (about 10 times).

Take puppy in the house.

Watch puppy pee on the floor.

(FYI: This method also works well in extreme cold, not just blizzard conditions!)

Marathon 29

  • vitamins
  • 64 oz water
  • 5 fruits and veggies
  • low sugar
  • no eating after 8:30
  • 10 minutes strength training
  • eat only sitting down (all except an apple...I figured that would be ok)!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Carey! This is hilarous! Just the bit of laughter I needed before I head off to bed. ... Oh that sounded so bad: Here I am, laughing at the expense of you and your floor.

Jinglebritches said...

Too funny!!!!

21 below here
35 below with wind chill
Schools aren't even delayed!!