Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Marathon Mon(Tues)day

Thank you for all the nice comments/emails on my being a "tad bit" overwhelmed. I'm feeling much better. Still lots to do, but I delegated a little (a friend is cutting the dog's hair) and Brandy is really going to help out with the painting. AND I started on the staining/varnishing. It always helps to start! And let's not forget to add that the God of all peace is awesome!

If you haven't read about Marathon Mondays, go here.

It's time for a new me, and new you in 2009!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17

As a possible LAST effort to encourage you to join me in this Marathon training, take a look at this!



We have been incredibly blessed by Katelyn's Fund. Without their support adoption would be so much harder. Check out their website here to see what they are all about. In a nutshell? They provide grants for adopting families, provide support for adopting families, and spread the word about adoption.

At this moment they have waaaay more applicants then they are able to provide grants for. So...

For every person who signs up below, I will give $20 to Katelyn's Fund (up to $300)!

We already have $20! We're on our way!

Remember, you can do this your way. If Marathon training to you means adding one healthy thing to your schedule, or whatever, then that's great! I only ask that you link to my website, and have fun with it! If you don't have a website of your own, simply add your name and leave a comment on Mondays about how it's going! Enjoy!





No comments: