Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Outnumbered!

We've (ok, to be honest *I've*) taken on another little adventure. For now.

Well you probably knew we have 4 adorable Shih Tzu pups in our laundry room. Two are sold, but we have to wait until the weather is a bit more decent (too cold and a blizzard warning yesterday) next week before they can fly to their new homes.

Well...our lab, B Dawg, was the sire to a beautiful litter of yellow labs. For his...uhm...contribution...we got pick of the litter. So now we have a beautiful yellow lab pup in our house, Angel. Cuz you know I just couldn't put her in the shed. Now, the plan is to sell her, and that is just what I hope to do! Cuz potty training is not the most fun thing in the world. In fact I was getting mighty cranky at this little pup yesterday until we blocked off the kitchen to keep her off the carpets. Then she was cute again. Today she's getting smarter and can get out of the kitchen, so now we have the bathroom blocked off. I want her to be able to see us so I haven't closed the door.

It dawned on me last night. We're outnumbered.

Six people in the house. Seven dogs.

Yes, I'm insane.

The girls had a late start for school today. I love late starts. Sleep in...don't start the morning so rushed. So I stayed in bed until 8ish am. And for the last 1/2 hour or so I was in my queen sized bed with myself, 3 kids and a dog. Hmmm....(smile). After a bit it dawned on me that I could just get up! ha!

Well, I'm off to clean up some puppy poop in the laundry room, and then back to painting the basement. Want to join me?

Marathon 28

  • vitamins
  • 64 oz water
  • 40 minutes aerobic exercise
  • no eating after 8:30
  • 10 minutes strength training
  • 5 fruits and veggies!
  • low sweets
  • eat only sitting down!!! (I finally did it!! Trying again for today!)
  • Bible searching

1 comment:

Jinglebritches said...

Yes, You are totally NUTS!!! But that's what I love about you! :0)
Are you still going to be able to make it up?