Praying for Abby
You may have noticed a button on my sidebar "Praying for Abby". Abby is a very sweet little 4 year old who has been fighting cancer since last summer. Tomorrow she starts literally the fight of her life. Will you pray for her?
You may have noticed a button on my sidebar "Praying for Abby". Abby is a very sweet little 4 year old who has been fighting cancer since last summer. Tomorrow she starts literally the fight of her life. Will you pray for her?
at 10:06 AM
![]() |
| Add the abortion ticker to your blog or site. |
2 comments:
Yes I will!
What a blessing to know you have a link. I ran onto her story on another blog yesterday, and then couldn't find it! And then, here you have it on your blog. It's a God Thing. I'm praying. ...
Post a Comment