Monday, January 12, 2009

Marathon Monday...Struggling

Struggling...

In case you haven't noticed, it's been a bit more like "sometimes-taking-better-care-of-myself" than training for a marathon.

I had an "excuse" this weekend. Having fun with my family. But the excuses HAVE to END. We could be traveling in 7 weeks. I need to be prepared. My kids need me to be prepared.

Check out what this marathon thing is all about here.

AND DON'T FORGET!! For everyone who signs up on "Mr. Linky" below, to join me on Marathon Mondays, during the month of January I'll donate $20 to Katelyn's Fund, a wonderful adoption ministry. You can customize Marathon Mondays anyway you like. And if you don't have a website, simply leave a comment on your progress on Mondays.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..." Eph 3:20

Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Got the info! Thanks! I'll have to check the website out!