Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wow...

I'm speechless!

Our court date was moved up to February 27th!!

Wow. God is good.

12 comments:

Jinglebritches said...

Cool Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our God is an AWESOME God!

Carole Turner said...

YEA!

JulieM said...

How exciting!! God's timing is perfect!!

Karen said...

Isn't God just full of surprises!?! That's wonderful! I know you must be so excited!

Mom2Bs said...

Wow is right! Praying all goes well! :0

jennifer said...

Yay!! So exciting!!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

So excited for you! Praising God for this awesome news.

Leah said...

OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! God's heart is sooooooooooo for the orphan. ((((((hug)))))))

janelle said...

WOW! I had my little prayer book out this morning setting in front of me as I got ready for work. I kept looking at your names and wondering why the wait and praying for the time to go fast. Little did I know God had already changed circumstances.

Heather said...

Carey, what awesome news! He IS able to do immeasurably more than we can ever imagine.

Miriam said...

Woot-woot!

Amy said...

That's great news! Praying everything goes well!