Saturday, April 11, 2009

HOME!!!


We're back! It was such an amazing trip. Our kids are so wonderful (of course, and I'm not at all prejudiced! haha!). Thank you so much for all your prayers. They were surely felt. It's amazing to see God at work in all parts of the world.

Only one picture. Lots more later, I'm sure, now that I can actually post pictures of our beauties! I'm quite happy and content but totally exhausted! We got to our house about 10 pm last night.
We put all the kids down for a nap, so that's where I'm headed as well.
In this picture we are at the Minneapolis airport. Friends of ours from Bloomington met us at the airport. The people of Ethiopia were so friendly, but it felt wonderful to get a hug from our good friends and be on US soil, even though we had one more flight to go.
God Bless! And thanks again for the prayers and support.

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome home and congratulations!! Very happy for you guys, and I can't wait to see the whole family together.

janelle said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I can't wait to see a picture of all of you together. God is SO good!

Tressa said...

Yeah! Glad to hear you made it home with your newest children. Take care.

Carole Turner said...

So glad to see a pic!! They look great. We prayed many times for all of you on the trip and will continue to pray. God bless you all!!!

Miriam said...

I've be praying for you all week...

Michelle said...

Welcome home! There are many times during last week that you all were in my thoughts and prayers! I am so thankful to see everyone home safely! God bless your coming weeks!

pjansma said...

What good news! I'm sure you have lots of stories to tell. Have a special Easter and continue to get rested up. Hope to see you soon!
Priscilla

Heather said...

Yay! You all look wonderful! Praise God for bringing your whole family together under one roof just in time for Easter. :)

Mom2Bs said...

WOW, your family is so beautiful!! Congratulation's!! Praise God for His wonderful work!
Have a Blessed Easter with your Family!

Crista said...

Congratulations and welcome home! What a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

We miss you! Tell the kids hello from us! We know what you are going through... let's talk soon.

Steph said...

Welcome home!! You are family together! Praying for you often.

Whitty's Four said...

Wow!!
God is good!!
What a sight to see you holding your children. And to see them smiling.
Lot's of transitions. We will be praying.
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you all.
The Whitt's

Karen said...

Thrilled to know that y'all made it home safely. Love the picture with your kiddos!
Continuing to pray for your family as you go through this transitional time.
Congratulations and Happy Easter!

Anderson Crew said...

Yay!!!!!! So wonderful to see you all together!!! So great to see so many of the kids we saw in ET in Jan HOME now!! the boys are thrilled!

patty said...

Instant tears upon seeing these beautiful children...praying for you...praising God with you!!

Sara said...

Praising God for your family all together! Can't wait to see more pics!