We are just that...one family in a great big world surrounded by millions of other families. One family trying to follow God's design for our lives in the midst of His world. One of our journeys at the moment is bringing home 3 more of our kids from Africa. Life is a crazy ride, but we love it!
Mother Teresa once said, “We cannot fight credibly against other social and moral evils, including poverty and violence, while we tolerate mass killings by abortion.”
10 comments:
Looks darling! Good job for your first time! Before long you will be a pro!
It's way different than our Dutch hair isn't it?
Looks cute!
soo sweet!!!!
Nice job sis!!!! Of course you have the cutest subject!!
Very good! Nice job!
I'm impressed! I have a hard enough time finding time to get a pony tail in my girls hair!! Or getting them to sit still! All the best
Looks great!! She is beautiful!
dawn:)
Love it! You did a great job! She's adorable! I LOVE braiding hair!
Oh, so cute! Way to go! :)
ohhhhhh! Good job Momma!!!!
Post a Comment