I am so excited and happy for you! I have been watching your blog, knowing that you will be posting soon. Your kids are so adorable! Wow! We pray that the Lord will bless all of you and give you the strength that you need through this period of adjustment. I wish I could do something to help! We will be praying for all of you, though. :)
We are just that...one family in a great big world surrounded by millions of other families. One family trying to follow God's design for our lives in the midst of His world. One of our journeys at the moment is bringing home 3 more of our kids from Africa. Life is a crazy ride, but we love it!
Mother Teresa once said, “We cannot fight credibly against other social and moral evils, including poverty and violence, while we tolerate mass killings by abortion.”
4 comments:
How sweet it is!
Awesome! We have photos like that except the kids are two year apart and are blonde hair, blue eyes! These photos make me smile!
Borchers family,
I am so excited and happy for you! I have been watching your blog, knowing that you will be posting soon. Your kids are so adorable! Wow! We pray that the Lord will bless all of you and give you the strength that you need through this period of adjustment. I wish I could do something to help! We will be praying for all of you, though. :)
Congratulations!
Cindy
Gee, it is too bad your kids aren't cute or anything!! :0}
Post a Comment