It's a Monday
A friend wrote on her facebook status that Tuesday this week is like Monday. Yep, I think so, too. In fact I'm hoping so, so that tomorrow will be much better. Although I have to say I haven't given up on today yet. (smile)
It's overcast and dreary. And I'm tired. Apparently I went a little woost with cutting back on my meds, cuz last night I was in some serious pain at times. Like bone pain. Like I'd rather deliver a baby pain. Yikes.
So, I'm trying to find a happy medium between loopy and dizzy vs. pain. So far today I hope I'm accomplishing that. But I'm tired, tired, tired.
I'm feeling a little down at the moment. My darling niece, Kaitlin, is watching the kids and taking care of the house and doing a really good job. But I've spent all morning in bed. I know! That's where I'm supposed to be. But tired/sleeping in bed most of the time.
But the reason I'm down is cuz of the kids.
I just spent about 20 minutes on the couch. The kids are cranky. Picking on each other. Tattling. Teary. Basically, they're down, too. And that makes me sad.
Shianne said it seems like she doesn't have a mom. And she said she won't have one all summer (a little drama, I know, as I explained that things will get better every week). But in a way, she has a point. She has a mom...just not the mom she's used to.
I feel like Svanna is already regressing attachment-wise. And Gabe.
So...
I'm down a bit.
BUT. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW that God has a plan. That all things will work out for good for those who love Him. And we do. So while I'm down, I'm not depressed. And I'm taking today for what it is...simply...today.
Kaitlin is feeding the kiddos and then they'll go outside to play. Tomorrow ball starts for Shi, Sierra and Svanna. I think that will get them going a bit.
Summer isn't looking at all like I anticipated. But I'm looking forward to finding out what God has in store. Cuz His plans are the best of all!






3 comments:
Praying for you - that is SO hard!! Use your time to grow closer to God - then they'll have an EVEN BETTER Mommy!!! Love you!!
Hunny Bun, I wish I could be there to help ease the monotony a little.
Drama Queen girls have a special knack at being able to say just the right thing to touch that certain nerve, the "guilt nerve". I should know...I have had a Drama Queen for 22 years!! And I wouldn't trade her for anything!! We are all praying for you up here.
Love you to pieces!!
John 10:10
2 Timothy 1:7
Post a Comment